cPanel Releases Stable 11.34 Build
cPanel Inc. just recently spoke about the release of a Stable version 11.34, and a few short days later – it’s finally here. Announced yesterday the release of version 11.34 Stable of cPanel & WHM software brings many improvements and upgrades to the package.
As per cPanel CEO, J. Nick Koston’s Keynote speech at the 7th annual cPanel Conference, some of the new features include:
- A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion. -Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email with our vastly improved email tracking, and message retrieval, to the Mail Delivery Reports functionality we recently delivered.
- In addition, we overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
Take note that upon updating or installing cPanel & WHM version 11.34, you will no longer be able to downgrade to a previous version. For full details regarding version 11.34, such as the User Guide, Release Notes, Change Log & FAQ’s, please visit: http://docs.cpanel.net.